Viking manages medical assistance on behalf of our international partners, and acts as their local correspondent. We support our partners by organizing medical assistance to international policyholders traveling in Scandinavia, should they need a medical appointment, emergency hospitalization or repatriation.
In close contact with our international partners, our services include, but are not limited to:
- Advice and ordering medical appointment with a general practician or a specialist
- Medical transport and ambulance
- Taking care of practical details for relative: hotel, train and plane tickets, etc.
- Collection and translation the relevant medical records
- Guarantee of payment and cash advance